Do you like to listen to music whilst you run, gym or cycle? Have you used bone conducting headphones before?
I actually bought these lightweight Trekz Titanium wireless stereo headphones for when I go running or cycling. They are the safest alternative to traditional sport headphones and earbuds because of the bone conduction technology. An open ear design and a suite of convenient features deliver premium music play and crystal clear calling without compromise. Clearly have been designed with athletes in mind being sweatproof, secure, and will allow you to hear your surroundings, also the only headphones approved by England Athletics.
I have recently started using them at the gym and I can’t fault them. They stay on no matter what exercise or machine I use. Normally, headphones with a wire get in the way, especially when using dumbbells. With these, I can hardly notice that I have them on!
Studies show that working out with music makes people less aware of their exertion. Such a distraction can benefit athletic performance by up to 15 percent, something to consider.Product Features:
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- Titanium wraparound headband is flexible for durability and portability.
- OpenFit design ensures maximum awareness and comfort during long-term wear.
- PremiumPitch+ guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass.
- Wireless Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing.
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage.
- IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather.
- Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge!
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go.
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty.
Honestly the best headphones I’ve ever used. I have been through plenty of wired and wireless headphones and these take the number 1 spot. Well done Aftershokz, fantastic product.
To visit the Aftershokz website click here.
To listen to my gym workout music click here.
Thanks for reading,
Hot off the Chest Press.